Micro Yoga exercises – Sukshma Vyayama – Sukshma Vyayama Yoga
Sukshma Vyayama ( Yogic Practices ) is something anybody can do. Every age can practice these exercises and get
benefited. It doesn’t matter what age it is, where you are. They are very comfortable exercises done from our toes until the top of our head which loosens each joint and removes the energy blockages. It is a full-body warm-up yoga that gently works on each body part and eventually increases blood circulation. These can be practiced within 20-30 minutes, during which the whole body gets relaxed. After class you can experience a strong purifying effect thus, boosting the body energy and mood.
Sukshma Vyayamas is also called as Micro Yoga exercises, Yogic Kriyas, Yogic Practice, Vyayama, Simple Yoga For Relaxation
- Open mind and smile on your face
Benefits of Micro Yoga exercises
- Reduces stress.
- Improves mood.
- Better sleep.
- Improves cognition in older adults.
- Reduces risk of falling in older adults.
- Improves fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Improves COPD symptoms.
- Improved Mental Health
- Decreased Risks of Falls
- Do not practice on a full stomach; wait at least 2 hours after eating.
- While doing this, you should stop it immediately when you see symptoms like dizziness, nausea, nervousness, or restlessness.
- If you have any disorder, practice in front of the yoga trainer.