Yoga Holiday in Bali
2018 – Dates TBD
Our retreat offerings
- Yogic Lifestyle for 9 Days. Everyday yoga, meditation and Kriyas
- Practicing at ancient places.
- Experiencing culture closely .
- Open air covered kitchen, dining & sitting area where meals will be prepared with a beautiful view of the pool and jungle .
- Juice/ beverage bar . Located in the drop off illusion infinity pool.
- open air jungle yoga room and open air spa for massage, balancing treatments.
- Scenic rice terraces viewing
- Temple exploring
- Unlimited hiking, biking, beach, spiritual blessings and spiritual Balinese medicine man healing
- Plant education from locals.
- Day trips to Java, local Gamelon music and dancers .
- The villagers love to include everyone in their music and religious ceremonies, massage, healing & beauty treatments.
- Exploring the remote villages by scooter.
- The experience of seeing Bali untouched is endless.
- Part of the proceeds from the yoga retreat will be used to
- Provide education/scholarship for kids in the Village.
- Educate villagers to maintain their own trash and provide financial support.
- Provide medical support for villagers in need.
- Create job/work opportunity for locals and help them preserve their culture.
- Accommodation, Yoga Classes, seminars, workshops, tours, ceremonies, breakfast, lunch, dinner, local travel etc.
- No single accommodation available for anyone.
- Flight ticket start from $750 ( As of August 2015) from LA using china airlines or eva airlines
- You should fly into Denpasar.
- You can spend 1-3 days on your own before retreat starts and explore Ubud and surrounded area etc. ( We will have more information available soon)
- We will start from Denpasar in the morning at 9.00 AM and head towards our Villa together.
- Will be released six months before schedule!
- Santosh Maknikar
- More teacher will be added soon.
- Please send an email for more details.
Total Cost – $1990 | Reserving your spot – $350
- This beautiful 6 acres of Villa sits on top looking over beautiful Jungle.
- River passes through the villa property.
Terms and Conditions:
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance payment is due no later than four weeks before the retreat start date. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- More than 8 weeks before the start 100% refund less the deposit.
- 4 to 8 weeks before the start: 50% refund less the deposit.
Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies
IT IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, schedule, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare
- Santosh Yoga Institute and it’s teachers accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while traveling to or from different locations during retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.